Europe’s leading and most advanced grants and policy database that brings together all external funding opportunities and related policy across the UK. It is used by the UK's leading public sector bodies, private businesses, consultants and charitable and voluntary sector organisations who use it to search for funding for their own organisations as well as to support others.
GRANTfinder covers extensive detail of all major EU, Government and Lottery funds, along with more hard-to-find regional and local programmes, charitable trusts and corporate sponsors.
But GRANTfinder is more than a database – it is a complete funding service. Our team of funding professionals analyse huge amounts of information to showcase the most relevant to you through our Newsflash service, auto alerts and authoritative articles. Your GRANTfinder subscription entitles you to direct access to our dedicated Research team who always go one step further in offering you a service that is both knowledgeable and relevant to the needs of your organisation.
- Database is updated in real-time – as soon as we know about a new funding opportunity or change, so do you.
- Precise funding searches – use our step-by-step project search to identify funding that is unique to you and your partners.
Advanced search capabilities – allowing you to interrogate all funding information with confidence and flexibility.
- Extensive information – complete fund details, including background, funding levels, eligibility criteria, previous successful projects, who to contact and links to application forms.
- Links to policy – helping you to understand how policy and legislation changes affect funding and how to take account of the bigger policy picture when making a funding application.
Email alerts – automatic updates on saved searches alerting you to new or updated funds relevant to your profile.
- Authoritative papers – from writing a fundraising strategy to setting up a time bank, our articles helping you and your colleagues to understand and react to the latest developments in the funding world and learn from best practice.
- Research Help Desk – access to a dedicated team of specialist researchers who are on hand to help with your enquiries throughout the working day.
- Bespoke reports – two levels of search results allowing you to create tailored reports for colleagues and third parties.
- News alerts service – approaching deadlines and policy decisions delivered direct to your inbox.
- A regular funding bulletin - categorised by subject, allowing you to focus on areas of interest.